By marking the traditional end of summer, Labor Day is in many ways its own type of New Year moment. It marks the time that we head back to school and back to full work schedules after summer breaks and vacations. This September, as you celebrate the work you do in your life, why not take time to ask yourself how you can be happier, more creative, and more successful?
This week, we have 7 strategies offered by happiness expert Gretchen Rubin to help you head into fall with purpose and passion for the work you do. The full details are in the source article (from Mindbodygreen), but here are the headlines for all 7 tips:
- Tackle a nagging task
- Choose a one-word theme for your work goals
- Clean your desk
- Create outer accountability for a habit you want to change at work.
- Find a common activity to do with your co-workers
- Ask yourself: Whom do I envy?
- Think, how can I make my life bigger?
To read Gretchen Rubin’s full description on how each step might help you focus your work-life in the new “labor” year, boost your productivity and set the tone for a more rewarding season, click on the source article link.